Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reading Frenzy


I've been on a reading binge since leaving home on December 17th when I headed south for a few weeks.

The first book doesn't really count as "reading". It was actually listening... 15 hours of listening to an audio book entitled "Family Ties". Good entertainment for the trip from Wenatchee to Spokane, Spokane to Salt Lake City, and somewhere beyond Salt Lake City it was finished.





The books I have actually "read" since are:
Wild Montana Sky by Deborah Holland
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
In Too Deep by Kathryn Shay
Dream House by E. Jean Beres (a novella)

Now I'm reading a book called Elvis Has Not Left the Building. It's a story about Elvis having faked his own death, had major reconstructive surgery to be unrecognizable and living in obscurity as a private investigator, specializing in finding missing persons.

Other books in progress:
Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck
The Litigators by John Grisham
True Believer by Nicolas Sparks

More books are in the Que... along with a number of Bible based books to help me with guidance as I wander into the unknown. LOL

I'm also going to start getting out for some one or two day road trips around the Phoenix area. Want to enjoy the beautiful Arizona sun, fresh air and give my camera a work-out.

Onward...
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment