Monday, September 5, 2011

May - August, 2011


As mentioned in my first post, my husband died on May 22nd of this year. It's been an interesting 3 months.

I've gone through serious withdrawal from Max's physical presence in my life. He was such a truly sweet spirit and a total joy to be around, in spite of his declining health. I've seriously thought I could never be happy again. It's been difficult for me to even talk about him without crying. But, I think with each new day that gets a little better.

I've cut way back on my work load and seriously considering totally retiring from real estate. My passion is gone. I need to find a new focus, a new passion. I want to pursue new challenges.

I've always had an interest in photography so I am going to pursue that in some form or another. I signed up for a 3 day workshop in Portland for late September. We'll see where that leads me.

Stay tuned...
Carol






No comments:

Post a Comment