Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Max and Carol


Today would be my 28th wedding anniversary to my beloved husband, Max. I plan to continue to celebrate! We had an amazing life together and I continue to feel blessed to have shared so many years as his devoted wife.

If I hadn't experienced it myself, I probably wouldn't have believed anyone could love someone as much as I loved (and still love) Max. He wasn't a perfect man and I certainly am not a perfect woman but we were perfect for each other!

September 10, 1983 was the first day of the happiest days of my life with Max. He is still with me everywhere... because there are reminders of him wherever I go and whatever I do. When I read a menu in a restaurant, I know exactly what he would have ordered. When I pour a coke, I remember we used to share. When I get in our car, I feel him next to me. When I take a trip, I remember all our wonderful trips together. When I hear Johnny Cash, I remember how Max used to love listening to him for hours. When I see Macaroni and Cheese, I think of him. When I see cowboy boots I think of Max. When I see an old car, I think of how Max loved his classic cars. He loved cars in general. He is, literally, everywhere... every day!

So, even tho he is not here in body he is definitely here in spirit!

Happy Anniversary to Max and Carol !

Stay tuned...
Carol




No comments:

Post a Comment