Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Max


My Dear Maximilliano,
I'm sure you already know how much I miss you. I miss your sweet spirit and your shy, dry sense of humor. I miss kissing you good morning and goodnight and all the times in between. I miss everything about you.

I am so grateful we weren't shy about expressing our love and appreciation for each other. I felt total unconditional love and contentment with you. There must be other couples who were devoted to each other like we were/are... but it is hard for me to imagine. I just think we were so special and I am glad we had so many years together.

We had a pretty amazing life together, didn't we?

I will always treasure our time together and the memories we share. I know you are free and happy now in the loving care of our Lord and Savior. I am praying for guidance until we can be together again.

Love always,
Your Sta. Carolina


No comments:

Post a Comment