Friday, February 21, 2014

Is Carol's Writing Mojo Back?


 
It has been 2 years and 1 day since my last post!  It's certainly not because I have been still.  A lot has happened in the last 2 years.  I turned 60 and I have put about 40,000 miles on my car.  

Most of those miles were traveling between Washington and Arizona and Missouri and places in between, including a beautiful day at Mt. Rushmore. 

Mostly, I travel alone... to a specific destination.  I spent a lot of time in Northwest Missouri with a friend and enjoyed getting to see some of the midwest. And, I have spent quite a bit of time with Max's sister, Connie, and her husband in Arizona.

Even though I've done a lot of traveling to very interesting places, I haven't written because I lost my writing mojo.  After Max died my writing inspiration failed me.  No matter how much I wanted to sit down and write, the words couldn't, wouldn't, didn't come to me.

I am praying my writing inspiration is returning because I want to share and save my thoughts and memories.  I have started  writing some real estate articles as a freelance writer.  I'm looking forward to doing more of that.  I currently have two clients... one real estate agent in Washington and one real estate company with offices in California, Washington and Idaho.  So far the response from my clients has been encouraging: "I love it", "Great", "Awesome".  Can I keep up the pace?  I can certainly try.

Stay tuned...
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment